CN ARCHITECTURAL MILLWORK & CONSTRUCTION INC.
We are currently looking to hire some people to join our team.
1. Shop Foreman/Manager
- Must have experience in managing a woodworking shop.
- Able to perform all aspects of cabinetry production and be able to supervise other team members
- Communicate timelines and adhere to production goals regarding due dates and ship time.
- Ensure you have work available to all team members at all times during their shift
- Understanding and ability to interpret shop drawings in both imperial and matric systems
- Experience with Blum hardware
- Experience in working with laminate and veneer products
- Specialty cutting and assembly methods
- Must be able to operate woodworking machinery such as table saw, miter saw, planer, shaper and various other tools
- On-site installation and servicing
- Must be a team player!
2. CNC Operator/Programmer (Full-time or part-time)
- Reviewing plans and shop drawings
- Responsible for running the Biesse Rover 37 and Holzer computer saw
- Preforming daily/weekly basic maintenance on the machines
- Operate and/or program parts on CNC machine.
- Ensure projects are completed on time
3. Cabinet Maker
- ability to read two dimensional drawings
- capable of operating all tools and machinery associated with woodworking including drills, saws, routers, etc
- capable of following direction from the department supervisor
- able to work overtime and weekends when necessary
- possess good attention to detail
- works well with others and independently
- Positions available for different levels of skill and room for advancement throughout company.
4. Shop Helper
- Has an understanding of the manufacturing and production processes
- Knowledge and experience with hand/power tools & accurate with tape measure
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings
- Good attention to detail, and maintains accuracy while performing repetitious work
- Ability to meet physical demands involving extended periods of standing, walking, bending, kneeling, reaching, and the ability to lift and move a minimum of 50 lbs.