Helios offers full building services which include roofing, waterproofing and façade systems for commercial and residential projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Marketing Research Report & Plan
• Gather information about the competition, consumer demographics, pricing, distributions, and other relevant information that would help the Helios knows its position on the market
• Conduct primary researches into building envelope solutions and related materials and technologies in order to understand the product competition and to provide a report on improvements to product marketing.
• Conduct research on industry trend and new marketing channels
• Evaluate the current marketing activities and recommend changes to be implemented
• Build and develop strategic marketing plans
2. Promotion & Advertising Plan
• Manage on-going marketing and advertising campaigns and plans; ensure every initiative is aimed at increasing brand awareness
• Foster and execute marketing and advertising campaigns by analyzing Sales forecasts
• Schedule promotional presentations; maintain project calendars; ensure deadlines are respected
3. Building Relationships /Partnerships
• Maintain online presence on social media platforms and Helios website
• Conduct customer satisfaction survey on the quality of services
• Building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
4. Overseeing Marketing Material
• Coordinating, editing, and optimizing any material concerning advertising, branding, and marketing
• Ensure that every material is consistent with planned marketing strategies
• Monitor and maintain promotional materials inventory, when necessary
• Assist the sales team in order to achieve the Helios’s goals
• Other projects or related-work as assigned
DECISION MAKING & FREEDOM TO ACT:
Under general supervision guided by established standards and procedures. Work is varied and occasionally complex; judgement is required in choosing among a wide variety of guidelines.
CORE OCCUPATIONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively in a very fast paced environment
• Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively; Organized, dependable and meticulous, with excellent time management skills
• Ability to take initiative and do research
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AI, PS, and various social medias
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Knowledge/experience in the construction industry as an asset
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Completion of a college diploma program or higher education background in business, marketing or related field. Previous marketing or sales experience is an asset, especially in roofing or construction industry.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please email your resume to email@example.com, and indicate the job position you would like to apply. Please no phone calls or drop ins. Only application that meet our basic expectations will be contacted for an interview.