• Inventory management, including but not limited to central picking, inventory check, record inventory in and out, maintain central kitchen & warehouse inventory level etc.
• Prepare purchase order, sales invoice, packing list and report
• Liaise with kitchen, warehouse and driver in relating to order and logistic issue
• Perform other duties and projects assigned by management.
• College diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 6 months of direct work experience in a similar position
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, Chinese is an asset
• Knowledge of computer system (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Good communication skills & customer service skills
• Lifting, loading and unloading boxes up to 10lbs
Those are interested, please send your detailed resume with expected salary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment related purpose.
We thank for all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.