Our rapidly growing dental clinic is looking for a motivated General Practice Dentist who has plenty experience in general dental, endodontics and using microscope to treat RTC. (Full time and Permanent Job Position)
Wage: $48/hour to start (wage might be increased subject to job performance)
Key Job Duties of General Dentist and RCT specialist:
(1) Examine patients' teeth, gums and surrounding tissue to diagnose disease, injury and decay and plan appropriate treatment;
(2) Assist Chief Dentist in endodontics surgeries;
(3) Using microscope to apply root canal therapy and related treatments;
(4) Prepare and perform oral surgery, periodontal surgery and other treatments
(5) Clean teeth and instruct patients on oral hygiene
(6) Restore, extract and replace diseased and decayed teeth
(7) Design bridgework, fit dentures and provide appliances to correct abnormal positioning of the teeth and jaws, or write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for use by denturists and dental technicians
(8) Supervise dental hygienists, dental assistants and other staff to work correctly.
(9) Train new staffs to do assisting work correctly in general dental treatments and RCT treatments;
Job Qualification and Requirement:
Education: A University bachelor’s Degree in dentistry related area is required;
Experience, Skills and Capbilities:
• 5+ Years of working experience in General Dental services;
• 5+ Years of work experience in professional general dentist;
• 5+ Years of work experience in endodontic, RCT and using microscope to RCT;
• Familiar with all the necessary teeth surgery and treatments, oral hygiene, replace diseased and decayed teeth, etc.
• Professional and solid Knowledge of dental treatments, oral hygiene & therapies;
• Great communication skills and team leadership skills;
• Have good ability to establish and develop the long-term relationship with customers.
• Be an organized and patient professional dentist with positive work attitude.
• Able to handle multiple tasks independently;
• Able to conduct dentistry research and data reports;
• Able to relocate and work at weekend subject to business schedules and demands.
• Proficiency in computer using MS, MAC, Excel, data system and web apps;
• Proficiency in English is required and any other language ability is preferred;